Luckyfingers is a relaxed and comfortable mountainside restaurant & bar whose mission is to serve great Japanese food. To this end, we have been joined by YOSHIO Shinohara, former executive chef of the beloved MEGU, a Japanese restaurant in the Tribeca neighborhood of NYC.
Chef YOSHI has opened MEGU restaurants in New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Moscow. Now we are fortunate to have him in Luckyfingers to prepare his signature brand of Japanese cuisine. His simple, yet delicious izakaya fare and beautiful presentation is sure to delight and impress.
Luckyfingers bar serves Kirin draft beer, American and Japanese craft bottled beer, and traditional cocktails with creative twist, using a variety of local spirits including Japanese favorites yuzu-shu and sake. The bar also has a good selection of vintage Japanese whiskies.
Dinner at Luckyfingers
The bar is open for après ski with light snacks and drinks from 4pm-6pm. Dinner begins at 6pm. We serve izakaya style,various dishes to be shared among family and friends over drinks. We have two seatings: 18:00 or 18:15, and 20:00, 20:15, 20:30. Walk-ins are welcome, but we recommend making a reservation. See below for full dinner menu or course menu pdf.
Reservations and Complimentary Transportation
- Complimentary van pickups and drop-offs for groups of 4 persons or more.
- Pickup from Moiwa, Annupuri and Niseko Village, subject to availability.
- Van limousine service from Hirafu can be arranged for ¥3,000 per van limousine each way (inquire for details.)
- Pickups up to 16 persons.
- Luckyfingers can accommodate parties of up to 35 persons with a fantastic course menu.
- For groups of over 10 or more, please see our course menu and speak directly with our manager, Naoya Watanabe.